We are so excited to announce the BlogPaws’ 2017 Social Media Holiday Challenge!
This challenge is designed to help you feel more confident trying new things as we prepare to enter a new year. As we share tips, tricks, and action items, we’ll all learn how to grow our social channels while supporting each other through the Social Learning Community! Read why social learning is so important.
This challenge is broken out into the following lessons with topics that include actionable challenges:
- Week 1, November 20: Kickoff
- Week 2, November 28: Facebook
- Week 3, December 4: Instagram
- Week 4, December 11: Pinterest
- Week 5, December 18: Twitter
Each week, there will be the following components:
- A new lesson will be posted in the SLC for the theme of the week to teach you more about that specific topic.
- A coordinating Facebook Live will happen on Tuesday to bring the lesson to life and offer expert advice and answer your questions live.
- The rest of the week we will provide tips and tricks to help you complete the weekly actionable challenges.
Since this is Thanksgiving week we are kicking off the challenge with some easy tasks you can do to audit your social media and tidy up your top performing blog posts.
In the week after the the challenge kickoff, we are focusing on Facebook Live. Facebook Live is a great way to interact with your audience and boost your Facebook engagement. Get started by checking out these blog posts about Facebook:
- How To Make the Most of a Facebook Live
- Why You Should Consider Facebook Advertising
- Using Facebook Ads to Target Specific Audiences
Want to learn more? Join the challenge for free by becoming a member of the BlogPaws community!
Once in the community, click the Courses navigation along the top, and select the 2017 Social Media Holiday Challenge. Also, make sure you are in our private SLC Facebook group to get additional tips, prompts, and join our weekly Facebook Live.
See you there!
What are you struggling with the most when it comes to social media? Let us know what questions you have and what you hope to get out of this challenge.
Aimee Beltran is the Director of Community Education for BlogPaws. She also writes two blogs, Irresistible Icing and Irresistible Pets with her Chihuahua, Chuy. Aimee is passionate about her mission, “create an irresistible life you can’t resist!” She loves anything with glitter, kayaking, and spending time at the beach.