By using this site, you agree to abide by the BlogPaws Editorial Guidelines.
By uploading or posting written, visual, audio, or other content on any BlogPaws blog, form, or platform, you are representing that you own or have the right to publish it and you are granting BlogPaws a permanent, non-exclusive license to display, aggregate, syndicate, or use such content for any and all purposes.
Your privacy is important to BlogPaws.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that BlogPaws.com collects, and the ways in which BlogPaws.com uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
BlogPaws.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including registration information for conferences and other events, downloading files, and other purposes);
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to BlogPaws.com.
Using personal information
BlogPaws.com may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where BlogPaws.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
We may share information between and among BP Impact, LLC, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, companies under common control and ownership, divisions and designees.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, BlogPaws.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
BlogPaws.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
BlogPaws.com will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers owned and operated by reputable web service providers, including but not limited to WordPress.org and Circle.com. BlogPaws does not own or maintain web servers and provides its services via third-parties.
Information relating to electronic commerce transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology provided by our third-party web service providers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, some personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Cookies and Tracking
This website contains links to other websites.
BlogPaws.com and PetBizCollaborative.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact BlogPaws.com and PetBizCollaborative.com
- by email to hello (at) blogpaws.com; or
- by mail to BlogPaws, P.O. Box 842, Eastlake, CO 80614.
Effective Date: January 1, 2024