Post by Blog Manager Robbi Hess
My head is spinning from all of the news and announcements that have been pouring out of BlogPaws Central this week! Guess that goes to show you what transpires when you gather the virtual BlogPaws team all in one location and they work from early morning until late evening — you get stellar blog post topics, we make a video and we announce speakers for the BlogPaws 2015 conference, extend the Early Bird deadline and put a call out for speakers. Whew!
- We kicked off November with our announcement that it is Pet Health Awareness Month. Our #BlogPawsChats will be about pet health, we will blog about pet health issues that our BlogPaws Community members have told us are important and share pet health information we uncover.
- Because our goal is to “shape social media excellence one pet parent at a time” we offered this post and advice on how to notice — and fix — any pet blogging blunders you might be making.
- Winners! It was a difficult task, because there were so many stellar entries, but we chose our BlogPaws or Bust 2015 Winners!
- Speaking of the BlogPaws 2015 Conference… we put a call out for speakers for the conference (which takes place in Nashville, TN) and we announced some of our keynote speakers. Hold onto your leashes when you read who they are!
- When you get the entire BlogPaws Team together there is no stopping us! We offer this behind the scenes look into what pet bloggers say!
- Admit it. You are all about the pet selfie, right? If so, here are some tips to make it the best pet selfie ever! #BPPet360
- We ended the week with a question of whether you suffer self esteem issues as a pet blogger. If so, here are some tips to build yourself up!
Curl up with a good book, your favorite beverage and catch up on all that we brought you this past week!