Post by Blog Manager Robbi Hess
I'm not sure what your week was like but mine (and Henrietta, the Diva Poodle) had an action packed
week of vacation get-aways and exhilirating fireworks displays and fun times with friends and family.
In case you missed any of the great content that BlogPaws had put together for you last week, here's your chance to sit back, relax and catch up! Don't forget that July kicked off the BlogPaws theme of Pet Safety complete with Twitter chats, contests and prizes galore!
- July 4 and its plethora of parades and fireworks, seemed an apt way to kick off our Pet Safety theme. July and the rest of the summer months also bring with them trips — whether cross town or cross country — and you need to always be cognizant of the safety of your four legged family members when you travel.
- When we're traveling, traffic is one kind of concern, when we're blogging traffic is an entirely different concern. Our PR Manager Carol Bryant offered 20 tips to getting more traffic to your pet blog. Which of these will you try? Let us know of your successes and any other tips you may have.
- Our popular Wordless Wednesday continued our pet safety theme. Check out these adorable pictures and plan to join our Blog Hop next Wednesday.
- As any pet lover can tell you, it's not cheap to own a pet. The price of food, grooming, vet bills and keeping your pet in the most up to date wardrobe available can truly add up. Carol shares her advice on helping keep your pet in the style to which he's become accustomed while still saving money! (Pet lovers know, though, that no matter the cost, our pets are our family so it's a price well worth paying)
- We had a great guest post from Caroline Golon that highlighted Halo, the natural pet food company co-owned by Ellen DeGeneres and its philanthropic efforts which it took to the streets of New York City by hosting a “Pop up Shop.”
How was your week? Make sure you stop by the blog daily, throughout the week and visit our BlogPaws Community so you can chat with like-minded pet lovers and pet bloggers.