Are you a blogger who is working with brands or wants to? This week’s edition of the Wordless Wednesday blog hop is dedicated to specific, actionable tips to help you get the most out of a brand relationship. If you blog, more than likely you want to make money in some capacity. Here are some ideas and thinking points to help you create blog buzz, create more traffic, and form more solid relationships when working with brands.
- Do you know what is a product awareness post? When you participate in an awareness campaign you need to create buzz about the company or product. When sharing you need to create engaging content. Influencer campaigns are all about engagement
- Do you know what a review campaign is? A review campaign is about sharing your thoughts and opinions about a product. You should use the product for enough time to be able to share your story with the product.
- Here are a few things to think about before applying for an awareness or review campaign:
- Do you truly have the time needed to use the product consistently and watch for results?
- Will you need to keep a diary in order to track the results? How often will you need to use the product?
- How do you include images in an awareness only post when not receiving the product?
- Do you currently use and love this product? Will you be able to shout about it from the rooftops?
- Do you know enough about the product and company to talk about them on and offline?
- Here is everything you need to know about what brands look for in bloggers.
- Nail your application for a BlogPaws Influencer campaign with these tips.
Remember, to stand out to a brand you need to be open about who you are and why the opportunity is a great fit.
BlogPaws Blog Hop
BlogPaws offers year-round interaction, activity, community and more to learn, earn, and connect. Plus we have the weekly tradition of the Wordless Wednesday BlogPaws Blog Hop! Visit and leave comments on other blogs to make some new buddies and maybe some new followers. You can add the BlogPaws Blog Hop button to your post and/or to your blog sidebar, either by cutting and pasting the image or using the HTML code below. Need help? Here it is:
How to Join a Blog Hop – BlogPaws Tutorial Video: Step by step help to get you started:
You can add the BlogPaws Blog Hop button to your post and/or to your blog sidebar, by cutting and pasting the image below. Need more help? Here it is: How to Join a Blog Hop – BlogPaws Tutorial