As the days get shorter, I find myself zapped of energy earlier and earlier each dark afternoon. Sometimes it feels like fewer daylight hours result in fewer blog post ideas. Does anyone else feel that way?
I pulled out my brainstorm notes and jotted this list of 10 blogging prompts for creative inspiration to get my wheels turning again! If you’re feeling stuck, I hope it helps you, and if you have other blogging prompts to spark inspiration, please share them in the comments!
- If only my pet could _____.
- Write a list: all the nicknames I use for my pets!
- How do you integrate your pets into your Thanksgiving celebration?
- When the days get shorter, the biggest change to our household routine is _____.
- If you were going to adopt an animal of a different species than who currently lives in your home, what type of pet would it be and why? (I harbor secret fantasies of a pair of guinea pigs!)
- Nothing beats _____ like _____.
- What tip or piece of advice changed how you parent your pets? Or, conversely, what tip or advice could you share for new pet parents?
- The Ultimate Guide to _____
- Here’s what my dog/cat/guinea pig/horse/etc. thinks of the forthcoming winter.
- When we change the clocks this weekend, my pets are affected. Here’s how. (For my guys, it’s dinner coming incomprehensibly late. They expect better service than that!)
What can you add to this list to get those creative juices flowing?
Maggie Marton serves as the BlogPaws senior editor. When not hiking with her two pit mixes, Emmett and Cooper, or playing with Newt the Cat, Maggie writes about them (and the pet industry) at ohmydogblog.com and maggiemarton.com.
Images: perfectlab/Shutterstock.com and Simone Ballerini/Shutterstock.com