Guest post by Blog Manager Robbi Hess
'Tis the season… to gear up for 2013! If you're like most people, you look at the first of the year as a
chance to start over. A fresh start. A clean slate. You get the picture! It's time now though to step back and take stock.
- What did you want to accomplish in 2012?
- What did you actually accomplish?
- What goals did you set for yourself and did you meet those goals?
- Were there any goals that you exceeded?
Now that you've looked at your successes for 2012, what do you want to accomplish in 2013?
- Do you want to up the traffic on your pet blog? What steps will you take? Will you promote your blog posts more heavily on your social media sites? Invite guest bloggers over? Will you blog more often? Are you looking to break into a new pet writing market?
- Do you want to increase your page likes and friends on Facebook? Connect with more like minded pet professionals on LinkedIn? Increase your Twitter followers and the amount of tweeting you do?
- Would you like to interact more on the BlogPaws community? Do you want to get more involved in the various groups? Friend fellow pet lovers?
- Do you want to blog more frequently? Do you need to learn how to manage your time better so that you CAN blog more frequently?
- Is making friends and expanding your circle of influence something you're looking to do? Do you want to be the go-to person when a pet event occurs?
Once you have an idea in your mind of what you'd like to do in 2013, you need to take the steps to help you get there. What are you setting your sites on for the new year? Stay tuned for hints and tips on how to make those New Year's Pet Blogging Resolutions come to fruition.