Are You in BlogPaws Conference Withdrawal?
Can it really be that it’s been almost two whole weeks since we were together for the BlogPaws 2013 Conference? Wow, we feel like it just happened. Fret not if you have been feeling a case of the “BlogPaws Conference Withdrawal Blues;” we feel that pain with you!
In fact, in honor of the BlogPaws 2013 Conference and looking forward to the BlogPaws 2014 Conference right near Las Vegas, here are six ways you can tell you are in BlogPaws withdrawal. Feel free to tell us your symptoms, too!
1. You find yourself roaming from bakery to bakery trying to find a slice of famous BlogPaws cheesecake
2. You refuse to unpack, lest the reality of being home will sink in.
3. You sleep with your BlogPaws lanyard and name tag still around your neck…or perhaps on a nearby dresser or bed post.
4. You find yourself saying aloud, "I Know What I Did With My Weiner" and then silently chuckling.
5. You are kicking yourself for not taking enough pictures and repeatedly look through the ones you took.
6. Red carpets have taken on a whole new meaning in your life.
Well the best thing you can do is stay connected because BlogPaws offers year-round interaction, activity, community and more to learn, earn, and connect. Plus we have the weekly tradition of the Wordless Wednesday BlogPaws Blog Hop! All pictures posted in the free BlogPaws Community are eligible to appear on this post each week.
Visit and leave comments on other blogs to make some new buddies and maybe some new followers.
You can add the BlogPaws Blog Hop button to your post and/or to your blog sidebar, either by cutting and pasting the image or using the HTML code below.
Need help? Here it is: How to Join a Blog Hop – BlogPaws Tutorial
Want to see your pet featured? Join our free BlogPaws Community and share your photos! We select our BlogPaws Wordless Wedneday pet from the photos in the community each week.
I can’t get the Blog Hop list to appear on my blog. I’m using WordPress, and this is only my second week to join the hop. Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong? Thanks!!!
Blog Paws withdrawal?
I think my mind knows I’m home but the body thinks its still there or visa-versa.
Happy Wordless Wednesday!