Kimberly Gauthier of Keep the Tail Wagging brings us a month’s worth of blog prompt inspiration to keep the creative juices flowing and the blog posts going live!
Without further ado, here are your February blog prompts:
- Share your thoughts on spay and neuter.
- Ground Hogs Day! What day would you like to repeat?
- 10 ways to be a responsible pet owner.
- Adopt a Rescued Rabbit Month! Write a post for new rabbit (or pet) owners on a topic.
- Five ways to prevent unwanted litters.
- Host a guest post on your blog.
- Share why we shouldn’t chain our dogs.
- Share five lessons you’ve learned as a pet owner.
- Five ways to prevent pet theft.
- What are five pet products you can’t live without?
- Create a resource list for pet owners.
- Promote your favorite pet service provider.
- Share one of your Pinterest boards.
- It’s Valentine’s Day: 10 reasons you love your pet.
- Share your “gotcha day” story.
- What’s in the news? Cover a news story that impacts pets.
- Create a YouTube video sharing 10 fun facts about you and share on your blog.
- What was your take on the Westminster Kennel Club Annual Dog Show?
- Share the little things that your pet does that makes you smile.
- Love Your Pet Day! Share 10 ways you show your pet your love.
- Share your plans for tomorrow.
- Walking the Dog Day! Share your favorite walking trails/paths.
- Promote your Instagram – share the story behind your last five posts.
- Share a dog treat recipe that contains strawberries.
- “Things I’ve Learned From Being a _____ Owner”
- Share what makes your town pet-friendly and what can be improved.
- Share your thoughts on a controversial topic.
- Share the best blog posts you’ve read this month.
We’d love to hear if these prompts sparked a blog post for you. Share a link to a post inspired by one of the February prompts!
(Photo Shutterstock: Blog & Dog Valentine)