Guest post by Kimberly Gautheir, Keep The Tail Wagging
How will you keep up with your regular to-dos, deal with perhaps less than stellar weather, visit friends and family and still write in your pet blog? It will take focus and concentration, but to help you along we have 31 December pet blogging prompts that are sure to inspire.
Without further ado:
- Share your holiday cards that feature/include your pets
- National Mutt Day
- Holiday selfie with your pet
- What’s on your To Do list this month?
- Pet safe holiday decorations
- Share your holiday traditions
- Protecting pets from toxic foods, etc
- Your pet’s favorite things
- Share thoughts on giving pets as a gift
- Preparing pets for colder temperatures
- Are holiday candles safe for pets
- Create a soundtrack for your pet
- DIY pet toys
- Promote your favorite Etsy store
- What cool pet products did you discover in 2014
- Does your pet wear a coat/jacket/sweater? Share shopping tips
- Holiday decorations pet owners should avoid
- Share your pet inspired ornaments
- Will you make your pets a special holiday meal?
- Share a holiday dog treat recipe
- Keeping the Christmas Tree safe from pets
- Was your pet naughty of nice? Describe one situation for naughty and one for nice
- Helping your pets deal with holiday visitors
- Count your blessings
- What’s in your pet’s stocking?
- Did your pet have a Merry Christmas?
- Does your pet wear mittens?
- Is it snowing yet?
- Favorite 2014 blog posts and/or blogs
- Keeping pets calm during the fireworks
- 2015 wishes and resolutions
If any of these prompts inspire a blog post, we’d love to know! Happy blogging!
(Photo Shutterstock: Dog with banner)