We bow our heads, light a room full of candles, and with heavy hearts, we learned the news of the passing of “one of our own.” We are speechless this Wordless Wednesday.
Our Community lost an amazing woman on Tuesday, September 30th. A friend, a colleague, an animal advocate, a vet, a true inspiration. Dr. Lorie Huston, President of the Cat Writer’s Association, left a positive mark on everyone she encountered, and she did it so happily it’s impossible not to feel her presence missing from us now.
We dedicate this Wordless Wednesday to Dr. Lorie. Her signature line of her email read, the following:
- Lorie Huston, DVM
- Certified Veterinary Journalist (CVJ)
- President – Cat Writers’ Association
- 2014 Pet Industry Woman of the Year Award Finalist
- Recipient of the Winn Feline Foundation Media Appreciation Award
- Author – Labrador Retrievers: How to Be Your Dog’s Best Friend
- Founder – Pet Health Care Gazette (http://www.pet-health-care-
- Founder – Social Media Savvy Pets (http://social-savvy-pets.com)
Join the BlogPaws Blog Hop for “Wordless Wednesday.” BlogPaws offers year-round interaction, activity, community and more to learn, earn, and connect. Plus we have the weekly tradition of the Wordless Wednesday BlogPaws Blog Hop! Visit and leave comments on other blogs to make some new buddies and maybe some new followers. You can add the BlogPaws Blog Hop button to your post and/or to your blog sidebar, either by cutting and pasting the image or using the HTML code below.
Need help? Here it is: How to Join a Blog Hop – BlogPaws Tutorial Video: Step by step help to get you started.
You can add the BlogPaws Blog Hop button to your post and/or to your blog sidebar, by cutting and pasting the image below.
Need more help? Here it is: How to Join a Blog Hop – BlogPaws Tutorial
If you aren’t already a member, there’s no better time to join the BlogPawsOnline Community!