Yes, the holidays are here. You are reading this post because you holiday content ideas now and/or you are preparing your blog and social media platforms for the holidays and could use some inspiration. This week’s blop hop is dedicated to writers, bloggers, content creators, and social media enthusiasts everywhere.
Keep in mind that when you create a blog post, you can break the content and subheads down into shareable nuggets with their own social media graphics, images, and videos to get more bang for your social buck. Here then are 50 holiday content ideas for pet influencers followed by the very popular weekly Wordless Wednesday blog hop.
- How to Keep Pets Calm During Hectic Holidays
- Pet-Friendly Attractions to Visit in Your Area
- DIY Crafts for Pet Lovers: Make a short, sweet, shareable video
- Ways to Make a Difference to Shelter Pets This Holiday Season
- Holiday Movies for Pet Lovers
- Year in Review: Your Best Blog Posts
- How to Include Your Pets In Your Holiday Traditions
- Safe, Homemade Treats for Pets: Recipes, roundups, ones you make
- Printable Pet Themed Gift Tags
- Holiday Shopping for Pets Guide and Recommendations: Use affiliate marketing here
- Pet Books to Give as Gifts
- What to Get the Pet Parent Who Has Everything
- Host an Online Fundraiser for Your Favorite Rescue and/or Animal Shelter
- Why Pets Do Not Make Good Holiday Gifts
- Pet Poisons During Holidays
- Funny and Weird Holidays
- New Year’s Resolutions
- Why I Am Thankful For My Pet
- Use Reader Blog Comments as Inspiration for Holiday Blog Posts
- Hanukkah Traditions
- Pets and Kwanzaa
- Reasons to Be Thankful for Pets
- Pet-Themed Predictions
- Pet Mythbusters for the Holidays
- Holiday Decorations for a Pet-Themed Office
- The Best Holiday Content for XXX (name the species) Parents
- Create a holiday photo album. Photo albums on Facebook can reach epic engagement rates.
- Pet Safe Treats for Halloween
- Halloween Pet Costume Ideas
- Take Blog Questions: Invite readers to ask you something and then take maybe the best five or 10 questions and answer them. Better yet, make a series of blog posts about them. If you have any leftover, save them for the new year.
- Invite Readers to a Cyber Party: Have readers send you photos of their favorite holiday traditions with their pet.
- Poll Followers in Instagram Stories Using the Poll Feature (located in stickers)
- Roundup Deals for Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday
- Preparing Your Pets For Holiday Company
- Pet Safety During Holiday Travel: Road Tips, etc.
- Share your favorite blogs/bloggers holiday content (with credit and backlink) in one post
- Compile a list of common pet holiday mistakes in your niche
- How to Keep Pounds Off Pets During the Holidays
- Cold Weather Protection for Pets (Clothing, bedding, etc).
- Any step-by-step guide (how to make a pet stocking, how to celebrate Thanksgiving with birds)
- Put Together A Gif-Filled Post
- How to Skip the Holidays and Not Feel Guilty
- Facebook or Instagram Live a Blog Post
- How to Start a New Year Bucket List for Your Pet
- Get Inspired on Quora: You can use Quora by searching for topics within your niche and seeing which questions are being asked.
- Turn your best holiday content posts into Slideshares, podcasts, infographics or videos.
- Holidays with Pets on a Budget
- Wacky Pet Products for the Holidays
- Scroll through Magazines at the Grocery Store: Put a Pet Spin on Popular Magazine Headlines
- Emergency Contacts During Busy Holidays
Get the Latest in Social Media, Pet Blogging and Pet Influencer Education at the BlogPaws 2018 Conference in Kansas City, Missouri. If you want the early bird rate before a sell out, claim your BlogPaws 2018 Conference tickets here.
The Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop
BlogPaws offers year-round interaction, activity, community and more to learn, earn, and connect. Visit and leave comments on other blogs to make some new buddies and maybe some new followers. You can add the button to your post and/or to your blog sidebar, either by cutting and pasting the image or using the HTML code below. Need help? Here it is:
How to Join a Blog Hop – BlogPaws Tutorial Video: Step by step help to get you started: