BlogPaws is seeking your cat adoption stories and has a blog hop open for the month. If you’re sometimes at a loss as to what to write, though, BlogPaws Community Member Kimberly Gauthier, who runs the Keep the Tail Wagging blog, provided a month’s worth of prompts to get your creative juices flowing.
Ready. Set. Write.
In honor of June being National Adopt a Cat Month, here are pet blogging prompts for your consideration:
- 5 Reasons I Love Cats
- DIY for Pet Lovers
- What Makes One a Crazy Cat Lady?
- My Life Before Pets
- Hug Your Cat Day
- My Pet’s Favorite Things
- 10 Differences Between Cats and Dogs
- I Wish People Knew ____ About Dogs (Cats, Hamsters, etc)
- Pet Appreciation Week
- World Pet Memorial Day
- 5 Pet Friendly Places in My Town
- Fleas | The On Going Saga
- Funny Ways My Pet Gets My Attention
- National Flag Day | Which Room Did Your Pet Adopt
- Happy Father’s Day
- Animal Rights Awareness Week
- Black is the New Orange | 10 Reasons Black Cats Rock!
- Do You Walk in the Rain?
- Take Your Dog to Work Day
- Dog Days of Summer | What’s Your Favorite Summer Activity
- The Other Day on Facebook (Twitter, Pinterest, etc)…
- The Importance of Hydration in Pets
- Where I’d Rather be Today
- My Favorite Part of the Day
- What’s on the Menu Today?
- If I Ruled the World
- My Secret Obsession
- 3 Things I Learned This Month
- My Favorite Post this Month
- What Was the Best Day this Month?
If you use one of Kimberly’s prompts, please let us know and please don’t forget to join the blog hop!
(Photo Shutterstock: Black Kitten in Flowers)