Do you have a dog that has a happy, healthy “glow?” Then show us in the “AvoDerm “Show Us Your Dog’s Glow” Contest ” on Instagram!!! The contest starts now and ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET on November 24, 2015.
Here’s the scoop, how to enter, and what the prizes entail along with rules:
(1) First, capture an original photo (“Photo”) that depicts your dog’s happy, healthy “glow.”
(2) Second, submit the Photo by uploading it to your Instagram account with a caption that includes “<DOG’S NAME> would love to try AvoDerm Natural Dog Food!” and the hashtag #AvoDermNaturalContest. Photos without this information will not be considered. Your account must be an open account so that the judges are able to view your entry. If you don’t have an Instagram account, create one for free on the Instagram website or app.
Photos will be judged in two categories: Best Outdoor Photo and Happiest Dog Photo.
Limit one Photo per Contest Entry. Your “Contest Entry” includes your Photo, caption requirements and the hashtag #AvoDermNaturalContest.
See the above photo from Ruckus the Eskie? That’s a healthy glow, but let your imagination lead you in your photo taking pursuits!
- Upload a photo to your own Instagram account of your dog that depicts a happy, healthy glow.
- Include a caption that states ““<DOG’S NAME> would love to try AvoDerm Natural Dog Food!”
- Include the hashtag #AvoDermNaturalContest
Two winners will be selected and the prizes are:
All prize values are in U.S. dollars. Two winners will receive a three (3) months supply of the AvoDerm Dry Dog food in the winner’s choice recipe.
Prize has an approximate retail value of $120.
RULES AND SPECIFICS
**About the Judging**
Contest Judging and Finalist Selection. During the Judging Period, a panel of qualified judges, comprising representatives of the Contest Entities, at Sponsor’s sole discretion (together, the “Judges“), will evaluate all eligible Contest Entries submitted during the Entry Period to select the Best Outdoor Photo and the Happiest Dog Photo.
Judging Criteria. Eligible Photos will be judged 25% on originality, 25% on visual appeal/image quality, and 50% on adherence to the Best Outdoor Photo and the Happiest Dog photo focused themes.