by: Carol Bryant, BlogPaws' PR Manager
It's the weekend and that means time for BlogPaws' getting to know YOU better. Each weekend we turn the tables and instead of informing, we ask and you educate us.
If you blog or microblog (reading this, you are probably on Twitter or Facebook or both, right), and have a pet, had a pet or wish to have one, we want to know more about you. Want to get the word out to others about your online presence? Answer below and get started. Ready?
1. What is the name of your blog? (if none, just skip this or put N/A). Feel free to put the URL here.
2. How many times a week do you blog or microblog?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. How many pets do you have at present?
5. Are the antics and lives of your pets a primary part of your blog's content?
6. Have you ever been to a BlogPaws conference?
7. What is your biggest blogging obstacle?
8. What platform (i.e. Blogger, WordPress, etc) do you use?
9. Have you ever been to a Twitter party?
10. How many hours per day, on average, do you spend online?
BlogPaws' 2013 Conference takes place May 16 through May 18, 2013 in Tyson's Corner, Virginia. Are you in? Join us – tons of surprises in store.