If you were at the BlogPaws 2013 Conference in Virginia, you probably know the answers to the above two questions. BlogPaws is focused on teaching pet enthusiasts how to use social media effectively. We also work year round to connect our bloggers and micro-bloggers to the brands they buy every day. Our online community is for pet bloggers, pet enthusiasts, pet people on Twitter and Facebook and brands eager to tap into a growing, vibrant, vocal community of serious writers, bloggers, tweeters.
In the event you did not attend the 2013 BlogPaws Conference, we've got an early holiday gift ready for viewing: Paul C. Jorgensen, founder of the The Jorgensen Law Firm in Washington, D.C., leads one of our most talked-about sessions. His firm provides its clients with cost-effective and personalized counsel in trademarks, copyrights, domain names, contracts, e-commerce, and online privacy and security. You can watch the entire session on Copyright Law for Bloggers right here, right now. Keep reading and find out how you can be a part of the original social media conference for pet bloggers in 2014… The following is a practical seminar clarifying how bloggers can protect their own work and how they can safely borrow from others. Without further ado, BlogPaws proudly presents Paul C. Jorgensen and Copyright Law for Bloggers. Jump down after the video for your opportunity to register for the BlogPaws 2014 Conference:
We expect another sell-out conference in 2014, and Team BlogPaws has pulled out all the stops this year. Collectively, Chloe, Yvonne, Tom, Carol, Felissa, Robbi, Kristin and a host of other pet paw-rents and professionals are putting together an agenda you will talk about all year long.
Who should attend BlogPaws 2014? BlogPaws conferences deliver educational sessions on topics ranging from finding content for your blog, to search engine optimization (SEO), to turning your blog into a business or a book, to holding fundraising events to using specialized contest apps on Facebook, and much more. While a majority of the attendees publish about — or in some cases AS their pets — the topics apply broadly to anyone who wants to learn more about effective use of social media and blogging.
Is It Worth It?
The Blogger Rate Full Conference Pass includes: Admission to the Thursday evening reception, Friday and Saturday General Sessions and breakouts, meals, breaks, and sponsor exhibit areas. The Blogger Rate is a subsidized rate and is intended for bloggers paying their own way, who can neither tax deduct nor expense their trip. BlogPaws 2014 will take place at the Westin Hotel, Lake Las Vegas, NV – May 8-10th, 2014.
* First-rate social media educational seminars delivered by experts in their respective fields
* Meeting your peers and online pals and (their parents) in person
* BlogPaws “Nose-to-Nose" Social Media and Pet Blogging Awards done red carpet style
* A bag of goodies galore filled with pet products (dog or cat)
* Additional access to experts in the industry
* Meeting many of your Facebook, Twitter, and blog associates and friends in the pet world
* Access first hand to pet product sponsors and brands
* A weekend of pet-friendly fun and networking
* Breakfast, lunch, and snacks from a finely selected menu
* Ideas to launch, continue, or escalate a business involving animals whether for or non-profit, on a blog or a microblog (like Twitter or Facebook)
* Spread the word about your cause, business, rescue, or group to key players and community
* Prizes galore
* Memories, video and images, friendships, contacts, business cards exchanged, laughs, too!
* All in one place, a grand hotel in a beautiful location BlogPaws is the first and the original social media conference and 24/7/365 online social media networking and gathering place for pet parents to come together.
We're also Santa's favorite conference, too: After all, someone's blogging about those reindeer! Here's a peek at what happened during BlogPaws 2013 Conference plus a link to register for the BlogPaws 2014 Conference:
Register for BlogPaws 2014: And let us know if this is a surprise holiday present: We'll be sure to keep the secret with you!
Join us at BlogPaws 2014 – Westin Las Vegas Resort & Spa in Henderson, Nevada: May 8-10, 2014
On beautiful Lake Las Vegas (30 minutes from the Strip)!!!