BlogPaws Contest Rules
Official rules for all Contests and Sweepstakes on BlogPaws websites.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
When stated, contests are open to US residents only. All winners must be 18 years of age or older, unless otherwise stated and/or posted.
- How to Enter Contests or Sweepstakes and Drawing and Notification of Winners: Winners of random online contests or sweepstakes will be chosen at random from entries received.
- Entrants must send entries using the correct contest or sweepstakes entry email address, subject line, and any other specific entry information requested in the contest or sweepstakes announcement. Once submitted, an entry cannot be deleted, canceled or modified.
- Entrants may also mail entries to BlogPaws, a Pet360, Inc. Company, Attn: Contests, 13824 Fillmore St, Thornton, CO, 80602. Mailed entries must include the contest or sweepstakes name, subject line, a valid email and postal address, and any other specific entry information requested in the contest or sweepstakes announcement and are subject to the same entry period and rules as online entries.
- BlogPaws is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or emails sent or entries mailed but not received by BlogPaws for any reason, as potential contest winners.
- Winners of all contests will be contacted at the email used to enter the contest, and the person receiving and replying to the winner announcement email will be considered the winner unless they specify another person within the reply email as the winner. If necessary, BlogPaws will mail the contest prize to the address supplied by the recipient of the winner announcement email.
- Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Only one entry per email address used to send the email or per postal address, if entry is mailed, will be considered for contest or sweepstakes entry, unless multiple entries are specifically allowed in the contest or sweepstakes posting. Unless otherwise specified in an individual contest or sweepstakes post, no person may enter any contest more than once using multiple email addresses or postal addresses.
- Neither BlogPaws, BlogPaws sponsors, nor employees of BlogPaws or sponsors may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of usage of any winners of a prize once possession has been taken of the product by winner. BlogPaws is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any contest promoted by BlogPaws.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, BlogPaws may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- To request a copy of Official Rules or confirmation of the name and address of the winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope to: BlogPaws, Attn: Winner List, 13824 Fillmore St, Thornton, CO, 80602.
- Management, employees and families of BlogPaws are prohibited from winning any prizes awarded by BlogPaws. Vendors who work with BlogPaws on a short term project basis are eligible for any prizes awarded by BlogPaws.
- Submission of content for Contests or Sweepstakes: Entries selected for display and to win “best of” contests and any other contests requiring photo, text or other content from the entrants will be judged entirely at the discretion of BlogPaws. Internet Limitations of Liability: If for any reason a contest or Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a contest or Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a contest or Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the prizes using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of or after (if applicable) this termination or suspension date. Contest and Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Contest and Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in the contest or Sweepstakes or downloading any materials. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- By submitting any photo or information to BlogPaws, you hereby grant to BlogPaws and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted photo or other information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose. In addition to other things, the rights granted to BlogPaws includes but is not limited to the right to resize, crop, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted photo;
- By submitting any photo or information to BlogPaws, you hereby represent and warrant that the submitted photo or information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and you have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to BlogPaws herein, including but not limited to all necessary rights under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances;
- You acknowledge and agree that BlogPaws shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any photo or information submitted by you, and may, in its sole and unfettered discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete any photo or information that you submit to BlogPaws ;
- You understand and intend that any photo or information submitted by you to BlogPaws may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any photo or information you submit to BlogPaws. By submitting any photo or information to BlogPaws, you hereby waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to any such photo or information submitted by you to BlogPaws.
- You hereby agree to hold BlogPaws and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any BlogPaws site, or any other use authorized under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to BlogPaws by you;
- Photos or information submitted by you to the Site shall be the property of BlogPaws, and BlogPaws shall have no obligation to preserve, return or otherwise make available to you or others any photos or information so submitted.
- BlogPaws reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time. If you have any questions or complaints about a BlogPaws contest, please contact blogpawsteam (at) blogpaws (dot) com.