The BlogPaws 2013 tentative conference program can be downloaded by clicking this link:
Download BP2013 Agenda as of 5-12-13 or by clicking on the image of the schedule.
BlogPaws is working hard to bring you the best in new media education. Please check back for updates on our 2013 schedule! We will be announcing more sessions and speakers soon!
THINGS NOT TO MISS:
- Thursday sessions and video workshop. The conference officially kicks off in Tysons Corner, VA on May 16th at 1:00 PM with your choice of a video workshop with Kenn Bell or your choice of sessions – including Intro to Google Analytics, a round table discussion with Vets and Bloggers, a Be The Change For Pets session about how a small cat rescue stepped up and helped in the wake of Sandy Hook and/or a Be The Change For Pets session to help address the marketing needs of rescues for both bloggers wanting to help and the rescues that need the assistance!
- Thursday evening’s Opening Event brought to you by Sony who will be unveiling their new dog harness for their action cam while we are entertained by Ron Trotta and Schmitty the weather dog! Come try out a harness and help Sony gather the best video footage they have ever seen during our welcome event!
- Stay following our welcome event for the opening remarks by the Founders and Executive Team who will be introduced by David Meyer, Adopt-a-pet.com. We’ll try to keep it all short so we can get back to the pawty! We will have many important announcement though, so listen up. 🙂
- During the opening reception we will be organizing a time for a dog meet up at the indoor dog park so we can have a huge dog play date and capture it with a Sony Action Cam. We’ll announce the time of that during the opening event and it will be in the program. It’s something not to miss.
- The Pet360 Media Pavilion where we will have professionals to help with all of your blogging and business questions: Lena
West’s business coaching advice, plus Tom Collins’ monetization and direct Pet
Blogger Network information, plus blog design advice & technical help with
your blog. The team will be set up and ready to assist following Thursday’s
evening’s opening remarks.
There will be a sign up sheet for Friday and Saturday so be sure to stop by and
reserve your slot. We have not forgotten about our brands. We
will be on hand to answer any questions you have about our network, about how
we can work together and about what our new partnership means for YOU!
- The cats are being served again this year with The Cat Lounge at BlogPaws with main sponsor Hauspanther – the infamous Kate Benjamin!
- And we love our small pets and with the help of Marshall Pet Products, we’re introducing the Small Pet Playground! Bring your ferrets, your hamsters, your guinea pigs and your rabbits for a play break in the Small Pet Playground where they can hang out in some of Marshall Pet’s great products and toys!
- Both the indoor dog park and outdoor dog park will be open most of the conference for your dogs to run, play and network. BOL! And be sure to stop by the indoor dog park whether you bring your dog or not. The room will be filled with great products to check out!
- Friday night’s Meet the Rescues event in the general session room following the DIY Event.
- We are introducing BlogPaws Lunch Pack Leaders in 2013. What is a Lunch Pack Leader? An expert who will be inviting attendees to a lunchtime discussion to share their knowledge. Check our speaker page for our Lunch Pack Leader Bios and topics – they will be up soon!
- We will have newbie tables during breakfast again this year for anyone who is attending for the first time or just doesn’t know a lot of other attendees.
- A Friday late afternoon Exhibit Hall happy hour with live entertainment by Brian Russell thanks to Dr. Patty Khuly’s Fat Dog Diet.
- Craft tables where we will have a continuation of the Honor Flag Project, brought to you by Wanda Kruse and The Pet Postcard Project brought to you by Nikki Moustaki
- A Friday night DIY (Do It Yourself) event to network and craft with friends and pets where both Nikki and Wanda will be available to talk more about their projects and answer questions while crafting together – this event is brought to you by Pets Add Life (Pal) and HABRI (Human Animal Bond Research Initiative).
- Keynote speakers Steve Dale, CABC and Clara Shih, The Facebook Era Author.
- TONS of great speakers and learning sessions broken out into tracks for YOUR level: 101 – beginnger, 201 – intermediate, PRO – advanced and a Law track, a Pet Lifestyle track and a couple Be The Change For Pets Tracks.
- Morning Yoga/Doga and meditation with Robin Bisha.
- The 2013 Red Carpet happy hour event brought to you by Bissell and leading up to the BlogPaws 2013 Nose-to-Nose Pet Blogging and Social Media Awards Ceremony with celebrity emcee, David Frei, Angel on a Leash! Read the full announcement here. Thanks to our sponsor of the Nose-to-Nose ceremony and pawty: Pets Add Life!
- And, of course, lots of swag and donations!