We’re now two full weeks into summer! While it’s supposed to be the “lazy days of summer,” that’s never been the case for me or my family. Summer gets packed full of plans and activities and trips and fun. All good things, of course, but sometimes blogging falls by the wayside as you sit poolside!
If you’re feeling pressed for time or ideas, here are 10 summer blogging prompts to get those creative juices flowing:
- What do you never want to forget about this stage in your pet’s life?
- What is your number one tip for a brand new pet parent?
- A photo essay of a summer adventure… a perfect excuse to experiment with photo techniques and Instagram filters, too!
- Share your summer reading list.
- What is your pet’s favorite summertime activity?
- Post a Top 10 list of summer activities to inspire your readers to adventure with their pets. Bonus: Make it a pinnable printable!
- Describe exactly what you and your pet did this weekend in detail. Don’t forget your pet’s senses, too, like scents from the weekend.
- What did you learn about your pet last month?
- Make a list of summer DIYs you and your readers can tackle together.
- Write your pet a letter. (I do this every year for their Gotcha Days!)
What are you working on this summer? Any other prompts you’ve come up with to share with the community in the comments?
Maggie Marton serves as the BlogPaws senior editor. When not hiking with her two pit mixes, Emmett and Cooper, or playing with Newt the Cat, Maggie writes about them (and the pet industry) at ohmydogblog.com and maggiemarton.com.